Division Re-entry Strategy
Read our COVID-19 Division Re-entry Strategy for information about how we’re welcoming students and staff back into schools this September.We’re preparing to welcome students and staff back into schools this September.
Families who need to register their child(ren) for school are welcome to do so by completing the online registration forms over summer break. More information is available in our registration section about registering new students using our online form. If you register over the summer, you will be contacted after staff return to school on Monday, August 24, 2020.
Please be aware that our school has achieved it’s enrolment capacity at all three grade levels. Only students who newly move into our attendance area will be considered for enrolment for the 2020-2021 school year. Generally speaking, anyone who moves into the area west of 50th street, south of Whitemud Drive and east of Gateway Boulevard resides in the attendance area of J. Percy Page high school.
Updated April 15, 2020
As of the 4:00 PM pre-enrollment deadline, Wednesday, April 15, 2020, we have exceeded our optimal enrollment limit for grade 10.
Therefore, any current grade 9 students who reside outside of our attendance area will participate in a Division supervised random selection process.
All of these students will be contacted by phone regarding the results of this process by Thursday, April 23, 2020.
NOTE: For all current grade 9 students that pre-enrolled by the April 15 deadline, you have been accepted for 2020-2021 if:
1. You reside in our attendance area
2. You are continuing in ISP (Individual Support) programming and live in Edmonton
3. You have a sibling continuing at J Percy Page High School for the 2020-2021
In addition, we have exceeded our optimal enrollment limit for both grade 11 and grade 12.
Therefore, for the 2020-2021 school year, we will not be accepting any additional grade 11 and grade 12 students who:
1. Have pre-enrolled in another EPSB high school, or;
2. Attended another EPSB high school in 2019-2020 and did not participate in the spring 2020 pre-enrolment process, or;
3. Reside from outside of our attendance area, or;
4. Are non-resident students to EPSB